Heartstrings Counseling, Inc is a 501(c)3 Agency funded by client session fees and donations only. We find that a lot of people want to help and they just don't know how. If you can sponsor an individual child or adult for counseling sessions we have an option above to do that.
Your generous support is greatly appreciated and makes it possible to offer our fees on a sliding fee scale for those who have little or no financial resources, as well as provide educational programs on mental health issues to members of the community. Please consider this to be an opportunity to make a difference in someone’s life!
Your Donation to Heartstrings Counseling Will:
- Help teach children and adults how to manage stress and anxiety
- Help couples learn how to communicate and connect at a deeper emotional level and resolve conflict
- Help individuals get out of domestic violence relationships
- Help teach people how to process grief and loss
- Help people process trauma and traumatic events in their lives
- Help provide our interns and trainees with the resources and trainings to be the best they can be
- Allow us to purchase much needed supplies for the office (paper, ink, folders etc..)
- Allow those people who cannot afford therapy to have free sessions
This Is How You Can Help:
- Sponsor a marriage, family or individual for counseling who otherwise could not afford it. Many people cannot even afford the low prices that we charge and any donation is welcome to sponsor counseling for an individual or family.
- Donate “in memory of” or “in honor of”. Often when we have a significant loss, we like to donate to charities that are close to our heart. If mental health counseling is something that is important to you then you can donate in memory of a loved one and we will add your loved one's name to our "In Memory Of" page.
- Donate in kind goods – copy paper, pens, notepads, Kleenex, and children’s games. We are always in need of office and counseling supplies so if you are able to donate some of these items we will gladly pick them up for you or you can drop them off at our office.
How To Donate:
- You can click online to donate or sponsor a client's session
- If you prefer to write us a check you can send us a check every month or just one time to 6135 King Road, Suite B, Loomis, CA 95650
- You can drop off in kind goods to the address above or we can pick them up
Donations at Heartstrings Counseling are tax deductible to the extent allowed by the law. We will send you an annual statement for accounting purposes.
Our Privacy Pledge to you: you can be assured that any personal information you share with us will NOT be rented, sold, or shared with any other company or organization for any reason.
TAX ID# 46-3525843